Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Hawker
When it comes to dealing with brakes, don't leave it to the point that brake repairs are unavoidable.
Routine examination as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is performed during all full car services handled by Chris's Mechanical, are crucial in ensuring your brake system is correctly maintained. Our qualified service staff will be able to advise you if they feel that servicing or repairs of your vehicle's brake system is advisable to stop it becoming a bigger issue.
Brake services we undertake at Chris's Mechanical include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Fluid Flushing And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Resurfacing or Machining
- Replace The Brake Disc And Drum
- Replacing Brake Calipers
- Brake Lines/Hose Replacement
- Complete Replacement Of Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you have any tell tale signs that your brake system could possibly be in need of servicing just book online with us and get your brakes evaluated from our Hawker service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be attentive of:
- Brake Pedal Appears Sticky
- Brakes make Excessive Noise
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration Whenever Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Stays On
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Reduction In Stopping Ability
- Hard Brake pedal
To understand more regarding these warning signs and some likely causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM and Saturdays from 9:00AM to 5:00PM